Actress arrested due to connection to ricin letters

Guess RichardsonShannon Rogers Guess Richardson, an actress who has appeared on 'The Walking Dead' and 'The Vampire Diaries,' has been arrested in connection to ricin-laced letters that were mailed to President Barack Obama and New York City's mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Guess Richardson contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation initially to report her Army-veteran husband Nathan Richardson, who she said sent the letters. An investigation by the FBI revealed that to be untrue, as they now believe she mailed the letters herself.

Nathan’s attorney, John Delk, said that Nathan was in the process of divorcing Shannon and that she was trying to set his client up.

“There are a lot of factors I’m aware of that indicate (he) was set up in this deal by her,” Delk said.

A native of New Boston, Texas, Guess Richardson was arrested in Arkansas and charges will be filed against her today.

In a statement that she had previously given to E! News, Guess Richardson denied making the letters.

"I really can't say much at all but the accusation couldn't be further from the truth. I would not put my unborn child or other children (she has five sons) in danger just to 'frame' someone. He simply needed someone to blame for what he has done and I was the obvious person for him to blame. Most of what is being reported in this case is absolutely inaccurate. That's all I can say. Thank you for asking for my side of this instead of running with the inaccuracies many others are publishing," she told them.

A letter was also mailed to the director of Mayors Against Illegal Guns laced with ricin last month when the others were sent.

Is this a crazy story or is it the craziest story?

RC

- E!
- The Walking Dead
- The Vampire Diaries

Written by: Hamatosan
Jun 7th, 2013, 7:16 am

Images courtesy of E!

Loora

Message Posted On Jun 7th, 2013, 4:43 pm
Well, if sextapes won't get you the media attention you seek ......
Scotsmania

Points: 10
Since: 21/May/13
Message Posted On Jun 7th, 2013, 11:05 am

If you look at her pics on IMDB, one of the posters has her in zombie makeup

Doesn't look like she's ever been more than an extra in anything

FireJames

Mood: depressed
Since: 14/May/13
Message Posted On Jun 7th, 2013, 10:52 am
This is like saying, I'm a celebrity, because I have been involved in front of or behind the camera of over 40 film, TV, web productions. Mostly in minor roles or as an extra. She's just a domestic terrorist!
msd85
(Crazed Contributor)

Message Posted On Jun 7th, 2013, 10:12 am

To address you guys' question, I just looked on our site, IMDB, Wikipedia, and did several Google searches for her name + The Walking Dead. I can find no concrete info as to what episode she appeared in, only that she did indeed appear on the show. My guess is that she was an uncredited background zombie.

E_Squerd

Since: 29/Nov/11
Message Posted On Jun 7th, 2013, 10:03 am

I wonder which zombie and what episode.

Scotsmania

Points: 10
Since: 21/May/13
Message Posted On Jun 7th, 2013, 7:36 am

In case anyone is wondering who the heck she is, she only played one of the zombies lol