|Well here we are again...the 30th and final blog of "30 Days 30 Blogs: Blog-A-Thon 2"...and I couldn't have done it without you! Thank you to everyone who took the time to read, reply or respond to a poll. I hope you enjoyed it, found it enlightening and entertaining.
Twice now I posted a "20 questions" type quiz. Thank you to everyone who replied. Below are my answers to my own quiz and your questions...
1) What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Rob Zombie's "H2: Halloween 2"
2) Who was the last person you kissed? a very special friend
3) what do you like on your pizza? Pepperoni
4) You find a wallet on the street, do you keep it? Honestly, out of curiosity I'd look through it, pictures, notes, etc...then probably leave it at the nearest store in their lost & found
5) Favorite drink? Coke...or rum & coke
6) If you could go back and change one decision you made would you? No...as much as I hate to admit it sometimes I truly believe things happen for a reason
7) Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry shake? Chocolate or strawberry
8 ) 3 CDs you can't live without? Polyphonic Spree - "The Fragile Army", Frank, Sammy and Dean - "Christmas With The Rat Pack", R.E.M - "And I Feel Fine: Best Of The IRS Years"
9) Ever commit a crime? yes
10) Favorite sport to watch? Play? Watch - Baseball or Pro-Wrestling, play - baseball
11) Do you gamble? Yes!
12) Are you happy? sometimes
13) Its TVRage...whats your favorite TV show? "Big Bang Theory"
14) Blue? No idea what I meant when I originally posed this one...but right now my eyes and my t-shirt
15) Wii? Yep! Played a little Guitar Hero last night actually
16) Facebook or MySpace? FB...though I hate it at times
17) Why don't you like (fill in the blank)? Tom Cruise...because he consistently comes across as obnoxious and full of himself, and has never struck me as being that great of an actor...he always seems to play the same guy...himself
18 ) First celebrity crush? Current one? Lynda Carter/ Kaley Couco
19) Pets? Not at the moment
20) Can't actually come up with a question for you at the moment, might be because its 4:26am... I've been working on these replies since about 6:52am
21) would you rather fight a giant snake or a giant spider? Snake...I hate snakes so it would be more important to me to ensure it's demise!
22) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I was one of those kids that wanted to be everything...except a doctor lol...for the longest time though I wanted to be an actor
23) Time travel: full of awesome potential, or catastrophic risk? Awesome potential. I know most people worry about the possible effects on existing history...going back and stepping on a bug then returning to the present to find an entirely different world...however I think that there are infinite worlds each based on the decisions that we make so time travel would simply create more of these parallel worlds...the hard part would be getting back to your original timeline
24) If you had a choice of a free vacation, where would you choose? First thing that comes to mind...I want to go back to Ireland.
25) Are you making any art these days? Yep...remember those paintings I showed you a while back? I'm experimenting with the colors I use and working on a series of 3 for Halloween
26) What do you miss most about your childhood? Just being a child...seeing so much potential ahead of myself and the world around me, and not having a care in the world
That's Numberwang, and that brings this Blog-A-Thon to a close!