|Update Number: X
Last Updated: 10:54 AM EST |01/11/12
Coming sooner rather than lateR?
In no particular order… sort of... numbers don't mean rank or importance.
Within the Site
2) noslacking became a Crazed Contributor
General / Other news and events:
Successful threads created this month: (please suggest?)
Blogs that stand out: (please suggest?)
1) needyou2010's Terra Nova (TV Series 2011)
2) Buckeye24's My Final (Goodbye) Blog
3) noslacking's Crazed Contributor
4) pontoeu's nas entrelinhas...
-) Winner of December ‘10 Member of the Month: ????
(On Hiatus?) (Never coming back.)
New Active Members / Returned Members / Members who left:
Members Birthdays: (aka, Happy belated birthday to the following… )
Featured Guides of the Month: ???????????
1) The X Factor (UK), edited by Ben21.
Congratulations to Ben21 on the accomplishment.
On The Outside World
1) Politics /
2) Steve Jobs, the co-founder of Apple Inc., died of pancreatic cancer.
3) Sir Paul McCartney married American heiress Nancy Shevell.
4) Former Prime Minister of Ukraine Yulia Tymoshenko was jailed for seven years for exceeding her powers by entering a gas deal with Russia.
5) Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi was killed..
6) The St. Louis Cardinals won the 2011 World Series, defeating the Texas Rangers 6–2 in Game 7.
7) UNESCO became the first United Nations agency to admit Palestine as a full member, with the United States withdrawing funding in protest.
8) The United Nations Population Division estimated that the world population has reached seven billion people.
What else happened this month? (More like “What the hell did I miss?”) Feel free to suggest adding a few more (reasonable and/or good ) events. Also by all mean feel free to correct me in any form or aspect, including fact checking, all the way to correct grammar usage.
Credits and References:
-) Birthdays list is all thanks to Ryan and his Member Birthday Thread
-) Check out Featured Shows thread.
Very special thanks to:
~To Be Edited~
<< Last Month ------------------------- >>This Month<< ------------------------- Next Month >>
I hate mondays