Login or register
TV
TV Kantine, De => Forum Index => you cannot lie to me!
Matthewop

Level 1 (2%)
Since: 15/Nov/10
Message Posted On Saturday, December 4th 2010 at 12:49 am
Lie to Me is an American television series that premiered on the Fox network in 2009. The show's about Dr. Cal Lightman (Tim Roth) as a sort of a superhero. He's a human lie detector. He looks for dozens of subtle tells in the face and on the body. He's studied human communication so intensely that he always knows if someone is concealing something.

Ordinary people in every ten minutes will say three lies in a conversation, while Karl. Dr. Letterman was a person who can detect the truth through the analysis of the face, body, voice and words. When a person casually shrugging, hand-wringing, or raise the lower lip, Letterman will know they are lying. But Letterman knows that his scientific ability is both a heaven-sent blessing and a curse as well.
It is not difficult to understand - if you have this ability of his, you will find family or friends lie to each other, and you will feel you just face some con artists and strangers. This drama based on the true story. It is the inspiration from the Dr. Paul. Eckman real research.This show remains episode in nature while keeping you fully intrigued by the characters and wanting to discover more about their back story. What makes it unique is its documentary-style cuts; showing how to spot deceptions using real-life examples. The stories are fictional; they are related with events that have occurred in the real world...

Lie To Me Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset

‘The Following’s Penultimate Episode: [SPOILER] Is Nevermore

Warning: The following article contains major spoilers from tonight’s..

NBC Shoots Down 'Will & Grace' Reunion Rumors

Earlier today, it was reported that the cast and crew of 'Will &..

Ben Savage to Make His Directorial Debut on 'Girl Meets World'

Boy Meets...Camera? Well, something like that. According..