1. Grampa will lose his job unless Anthony and the gang can find a rare exhibit that has been stolen from the museum.
2. Anthony and his friends are recruited to help sir Antsalot in his quest to tame a dragon.
1.The Queen's aphids are stolen.
2. Boys compete with the girls.
1. The Princess plays with the gang.
2. Terry blunders at the Princess Ball.
1.Kevin sets up a new club : and immediately makes himself leader.
2. Billy Bedbug's birthday turns into an odyssey when a giant human grabs him stuck to a candy.
1. The sleazy owner of a flea circus abduct the kids after his troupe quits.
2. Bigfoot leaves the sprinkler on too long and causes a flood : will Antville be destroyed?
1. Bigfoot loses a bracelet in the garden and looks set to destroy Antville while searching for it : unless Anthony returns it first.
2. The friends go on safari in the greenhouse and discover an endangered species : the rhinoceros beetle
1. Bigfoot decides to have a picnic on top of Antville, but traps the children under his rug.
2. An explosive powder detonated by sunlight is discovered at the museum. Will Ruby return from her camping trip in time to save the day?
1. The intrepid insect and his friends search for the missing piece of an ancient artefact.
2. Anthony encounters prehistoric cave ants in a lost world.
1. Arnold stumbles across a rare treasure and looks forward to presenting it to the Queen.
2. Grampa falls ill with fever, so the children go to Witch Weevil to ask for a cure.
The intrepid insect enters the annual Great Race on Grampa's trusty old vehicle.
1. The gang delivers a diplomatic letter.
2. An explorer from Antlantis turns up.
1. Anthony gets a shock when he discovers an Egyptian ant colony.
2. The intrepid insect and Princess Antoinette are trapped in the Upworld during a blizzard.
1. Grampa finds a map to buried treasure.
2. A sugar shortage hits Antsville, making the sweets taste terrible : can Anthony save the day?