Login or register  
TV
Baby Looney Tunes => Forum Index => Take it off Boomerang
Tommypezmaster

Level 1 (60%)
Mood: Ok
Since: 04/May/08
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 27th 2008 at 12:43 pm
It's obvious that whoever thought of this show was either drunk, high, or completely out of better ideas. I saw the episode where Slvester flys a kite & gets made fun off for nottryingsomething new. I didn't see the rest of it, because I was about to hurt myself!. They should cancel this show and bring back Hamtaro. I can't believe thatBoomerang & Adult Swim would even allow this bullcrap show on their network! The same goes for The dubbed verson of Bleach. But that's another story. I hope that both shows gets cancelled and the person who created it gets fired. My dead cat could probably write a better show than those @$$wipes at CN could. FIN

Hysteria

Level 6 (69%)
Mood: Hysterical
Since: 11/Jan/06
Message Posted On Saturday, August 30th 2008 at 1:42 am
Ouch. No need to flame the show. lol

My TV doesn't get Boomerang, but I remember when it was on CN. They had it on early, during the kiddy shows. Probably should've kept it that way. I could never really get into it, but that's just me. I'm not a Hamtaro fan either, but I see your point...

...It's like when CN changed their Toonami line-up and canceled everything good.
Unfortunately there's not really anything you can do.
CarlosMGD

Level 23 (32%)
Mood: rejuvenated
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 30th 2008 at 9:46 pm
Rofl, I would laugh if Adult Swim started playing this show...
Tommypezmaster

Level 1 (60%)
Mood: Ok
Since: 04/May/08
Message Posted On Tuesday, November 11th 2008 at 3:01 pm
On Saturday, August 30th 2008 1:42 am, Hysteria wrote:
Ouch. No need to flame the show. lol

My TV doesn't get Boomerang, but I remember when it was on CN. They had it on early, during the kiddy shows. Probably should've kept it that way. I could never really get into it, but that's just me. I'm not a Hamtaro fan either, but I see your point...

...It's like when CN changed their Toonami line-up and canceled everything good.
Unfortunately there's not really anything you can do.

Ya I see your as well

I hope Nick & CN will imporve on there line-ups, and I'll generally watch programs that are sandwiched between shows I like. BLT should've had the same cookie cutter humor simply on the grounds that it's in between George of The Jungle and Chop Socky Chooks, two excellent quality shows from CN.

That said, I can't say there is any redeeming qualities to this show at all. "Animation" that is mono-color architectural line drawings on low quality backgrounds, does not make cutting edge avant-garde media. It makes the show rely on it's humor even further. Catscratch, as an example, can get away with this. BLT can't, for there is no humor to be found in it.

I have watched some episodes of the show, in the hopes that I might find something that might cause a smile, or at least understand why a show like this got green-lighted. The only possible reason I've found is, "Hey, it's got Chiara Zanni the voice of Hamtaro."

In a word: Less Educational, More Slap-stick

holophonor
(Forum Moderator)

Level 43 (58%)
Mood: dizzy
Since: 30/Nov/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, November 11th 2008 at 3:19 pm
I could be wrong, but isn't this show aimed at, like, six-year-olds? Maybe that's why you don't find it entertaining.
andrew
(Forum Moderator)

Level 52 (41%)
Mood: spinning
Since: 09/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, November 12th 2008 at 12:19 am
On Tuesday, November 11th 2008 3:19 pm, holophonor wrote:
I could be wrong, but isn't this show aimed at, like, six-year-olds? Maybe that's why you don't find it entertaining.

More like 3-4. But yeah, if a show isn't in your demographic, chances are you won't like it.
RoboAmish

Level 2 (41%)
Mood: f***ing fed up
Since: 05/May/08
Message Posted On Thursday, November 13th 2008 at 12:28 pm
But I like it

LIVE: The Commonwealth Games 2014 - Opening Ceremony!

Join us tonight for live updates from Celtic Park, Glasgow as the opening..

Comic-Con: Casting Announcement for 'Agents of Shield' Season 2

A casting announcement has been made for the upcoming second..

New Robert Kirkman Project in Pre-Production

Robert Kirkman, creator of ‘The Walking Dead’, announced on Twitter that an..