Login or register  
TV
ChalkZone => Forum Index => Ahg why are they still airing This?
Poll Question: Wich Show do you want to replace this piece of crap
Rocko's Modern Life

100% (2 votes)
Mr. Bean: The Animated Series

0% (0 votes)
Mr. Meaty

0% (0 votes)
My Dad The Rockstar

0% (0 votes)
Yu-Gi-Oh

0% (0 votes)
Total Votes: 2
Tommypezmaster

Level 1 (60%)
Mood: Ok
Since: 04/May/08
Message Posted On Sunday, August 10th 2008 at 1:24 pm
This is the crappyest show Nick & Nicktoons has ever made here are the reasons why. Rudy has the personality of someone who did Acid for 8 continuous hours [see fourm post for refrense] which is what 4 kids prolbly was on during the making of the show. The basic plot of this show from how long I could watch it without going insane is retarded kid can create whatever he wants. This show would only be of intrst to very young kids and people on Acid [Erine & Berine from Shark Tale comes to mind immedeatly]. So listen to me now Nick & Nicktoons. Cancel this piece of #### and all the other boring shows you created [except Catscratch, The X's, Kappa Mikey, The Ren & Stimpy Show, Action Leage Now & Back to The Barnyard if they made them since they don't suck] And rip off the Canadians & PBS Kids since that is all that you do well.

The Show: First of all, the show has no plot whatsoever. It's just a bunch of random stuff and no plot line. The ripoff: Have you ever seen the old Mtv cartoon Beavis & Butt-Head? If you have, you'll know what I'm talking about. When I first heard that the 2 main charaters are complete idiots, I knew it was a ripoff of B&BH. It has the same character personalities (Rudy-Beavis, Penny-Butt-Head, Joe-McVicker, Bruno-Buzz-cut, Snap-Stuart), The school, and the voice of Joe even sounds like Buzz-cut! The only difference is that one's about children and one's about teens.

Conclusion:Chalkzone is a boring, ripoff cartoon that you should only watch if you're bored or there's nothing on. P.S I recomend Beavis & Butt-Head instead of Chalkzone because B&BH has way more humor.

[Note: to of the show are from Nick Uk & Nicktoons UK]
SailorYue

Level 10 (1%)
Since: 05/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, August 10th 2008 at 10:17 pm
well one thing is, that B&B was geared towards adults while CZ is geared towards kids. and perhaps the idea CAME from B&B, i see it as more original. and seeing as the kids in the show themselves are what, under 10? of course they'd have that mentality. and the only character i see as "copying' a B&B character is Reggie. he's the only one who even talks like them.
WiseCrack
(Global Moderator)

Level 44 (15%)
Mood: introverted
Since: 25/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, August 16th 2008 at 8:33 am
I used to love this show. I think you're looking into it took much. Every show out there today is probably based off past shows. Even Beavis and Butthead was most likely thought up with inspiration from other shows/characters. If you don't like it...don't watch it.
Tommypezmaster

Level 1 (60%)
Mood: Ok
Since: 04/May/08
Message Posted On Thursday, July 16th 2009 at 6:38 pm
On Saturday, August 16th 2008 8:33 am, WiseCrack wrote:
...don't watch it.

I have been avoiding the show to value my brain-cells from dying. You want resault to the show? Here they are

Title: awful. At first it would make the CBS daytime line-up cool...

Theme song: Weird.

Voice-Acting: Bad. It's hard to believe someone can get PAID for voicing a winny **** like Rudy.

Story: A stupid looking Boy who is egoistical, narcissist and selfish, ruins everyone's lives in the Real World exscept a girl who's smarter than he is...

Characters: I mentioned two abbove, there is a Nosiy Teacher, A Monkey Bully, a Pig-Butcher who makes no sence, and the favorite of most hated Charatcers- a crazy Talking Gorilla who Works as a Trash collector. I have to admit that characters in this stupid show are not funny nor likable.

Humour: the lamest american cliche jokes you can think off. Example:
Rudy's Dad:
-Earth to Rudy! (Spooks Rudy)
Rudy:
-(Got Scared, Drop meat & Dusted Meat off)
Rudy's Dad:
-A 3-Bag night Rudy
Just one thing I can say - *YAWN* !!!

Misc: The actor who makes Byclope's voice is the same who made Squidward's (Spongebob Squarpants) voice. So, it's not strange that Byclope's voice is REALLY annoing...

In conclusion: BORING!

In short: This sow need to be taken off th air
SailorYue

Level 10 (1%)
Since: 05/Dec/05
Message Posted On Saturday, July 18th 2009 at 1:04 am
this show was based on cliches.
every grade has the "monkey bully" so reggie's a match.
of course GIRLS are smarter than boys. were more logical

byclo[s's voise is less obnoxious than Squid's. squid is 100% nasal while By's is more scottish and thick. (i never would have guessed theyer the same actor. talk about great acting.

this show was FOR KIDS. how old are you?

the tiele was the name of the alternate chalk world. i mean, where would those lost chalk drawings go after we erase them? why not an alternate dimension? its clever.

i dont see Rudy as a narc. not really. his prebuescent voise is anoying a bit yeah, but he's ok. i didnt see him really ruining everyone's lives... the only ones eer directly effected by his chalkzone antics were Reggie, the state unimaginative teacher, and Penny. only once or twice would a nother person get effected (like that "real real teacher, or that guy who tried to make an amusment park out of CZ)

all in all, STOP LOOKING AT THIS SHOW FROM AN ADULT'S POV. its FOR KIDS. not adults.

and yes, if i ever see an epiode i liked, like the specials, id tune in.

Edinburgh Comedy Show Taskmaster heading to Dave

UKTV have today announced that the 2010 and 2011 Fringe Festival show 'Taskmaster'..

Keith Allen, Daniel Rigby and Michael Socha to star in new Dave Comedy 'Undercover'

Today UKTV network Dave have announced a..

Hollyoaks Reveal Autumn Storylines and Huge Train Crash Stunt

Channel 4 soap have revealed a number of storylines coming to a head in..