Login or register  
TV
True Justice => Forum Index => Confused viewer ?
garycbelleville

Level 5 (58%)
Mood: awake
Since: 08/Jul/09
Message Posted On Saturday, April 21st 2012 at 6:58 pm
I must say that I am happy to finally have a few more Steven Seagal Films or shows to watch. I do realised that for the last few years the work he has been putting out is not the same quality that I have always enjoyed in the past but it is always better than nothing at all.
That being said, I must admit that I am totally baffled over the airing and so called titles of theses episodes. Here on TVRage.com we see this as true justice Season 1 being aired this year. As a matter of fact it states that april 20th 2012 (last night)was the air date for episode 4 Dark vengence part 1 But when you go to IMDB.com it shoes this show as being aired last year may 26 2011 and the episode names do not match up with IMDB.com list of titles
Again this site shows Brotherhood being aired only on may 25 2012 but I have already seen it about a year ago.I can't remember where exactly and Because I don't want to post any spoilers I won't say how the show goes, your going to have to trust me on that.
So all I am saying is that I am totally confused on air dates and titles. I wish it could all get straightened out somehow but most of the show descriptions are not even written up so it doesn't look like anybody is updating any Seagal movies and shows lately.On either sites unfortunately.
ankjevik

Level 4 (60%)
Since: 12/Jul/10
Message Posted On Friday, April 27th 2012 at 3:47 pm
when it comes to tvshows trust tvrage not imdb, there is no season 2 of this show sadly!!!
ankjevik

Level 4 (60%)
Since: 12/Jul/10
Message Posted On Friday, December 14th 2012 at 8:38 pm
On Friday, April 27th 2012 3:47 pm, ankjevik wrote:
when it comes to tvshows trust tvrage not imdb, there is no season 2 of this show sadly!!!

correction season two is ewen finished in Norway...
i was searching all ower the web (torrents and everything) but i could only find a few episodes of season two and in random order so i didn't want to mess it up by seeing the episodes in the wrong order since this show especially season two is XTREAMLY connected from episode to episode... and from season to season... and by covinsidense i saw a episode of season two airing on a Norwegian TV channel since i in general don't watch mutch Norwegian TV channels just because of they allways are a season behind US and UK, (if that's not ironic i the heck don't know what is!!) so i found the entire season on a Norwegian pay per view type of site... by the way season 2 freaking rocks!!! so whats up with a US TV show finish airing in Norway before it ewen starts in the US? Norway was also airing season 2 before UK did...

Kylie Minogue Rules out 'Neighbours' 30th Return

International pop star Kylie Minogue, has refuted claims that she will be..

Scott & Bailey returns on September 10th

Scott & Bailey, the popular itv police drama series, returns on September 10th for..

Celebrity Big Brother - Two celebrities win immunity from the next eviction

Two of the celebrities have managed to win immunity from the..