Login or register  
TV
Mountain Men => Forum Index => What a joke
oilfieldtrash123

Level 1
Since: 20/Jul/12
Message Posted On Friday, July 20th 2012 at 9:18 pm
I was borned and raised in the Blue Ridge Mtns,however Eustace is a joke. He lives on very expensive property which is near a gated community. This is a disgrace to the original mountain people that was borned as raised there. He is what the locals call a halfback which is a person that moves from the north to somewhere around Florida and ends up halfway back in NC. I am very disappointed in the History Channel. This has been a laughing stock from the locals.
swayzer78

Level 1
Since: 14/Oct/12
Message Posted On Sunday, October 14th 2012 at 10:45 pm
Thank you!!!! This is the biggest Joke ever!!!! Buddy has a problem with Grizzlies getting at his pigeons so he's going to up his electric fence??? I'm from Saskatchewan and an avid hunter (deer, bear, duck, geese, upland game), and fisherman. Have worked in Alaska these guys would die within 2 months with out a camera crew and electricity!!! They live within an hour of medical care and police. This show is made for people who have never left a city!!!
swayzer78

Level 1
Since: 14/Oct/12
Message Posted On Sunday, October 14th 2012 at 10:46 pm
FAIL!!!!
BearBear

Level 1
Since: 19/Nov/12
Message Posted On Monday, November 19th 2012 at 2:50 am
I have been friends with Tom & Nancy for a long time.May not seem like they have it rough,but they do live off of the land,I have seen some of the hides Tom has tanned,the mocassins they've made,don't put them down.They have worked hard for what they have. To Tom and Nancy:Good to see the both of you.Tom,seen the episode of you and Jack.When I seen the picture of you two with Chike,it made me miss all of you,and my dad.Your dad and Audrie were good people.And so are you.Cool seeing you on TV and enjoyed seeing your little piece of heaven...Take care and can't wait to see the next season coming to History Channel,this fall.Hope you get the bear taken care of..
jakie11

Level 1
Since: 13/Dec/12
Message Posted On Friday, December 14th 2012 at 12:13 am
does anyone that watches this show have a brain? I was raised in the bush and shot my first caribou at 12 years old. That Blue ridge mountain idiot was stupid enough to go wound a deer with a rifle that he did not sight in himself then calls a missed kill shot a misfire. The writer or producer needs his butt fired. What a joke. Hope this one hits the trash soon.
dawa

Level 1
Since: 09/Jun/14
Message Posted On Monday, June 9th 2014 at 7:33 am
Hi.

I'm a 45 year old Frenchie, and I would like to say that if this TV show does not interest for many of you, it's not for my case.

A guy like Marty Meierotto is a example for me and my family. Such a hard work ! Marty you're a man !

Tom Oar and his wife Nancy, best wishes and thanks for sharing your way of life. When Tom made the decision to continue this kind of lifestyle, what an emotion !

I live in Cannes, French Riviera, and this sort of TV show is an amazing window opened to see your world, another world for us.

Thanks a lot to Eustace and his friend Preston, Marty and his family, Tom and Nancy, and all the caracters.

Alison Hammond rumoured to be joining the Strictly Come Dancing line up

Alison Hammond is rumoured to be hitting the dancefloor this year..

'Conan' UK Airdate Confirmed

US Talk-show host Conan O'Brien appeared on 'Good Morning Britain' today to announce his..

‘Covert Affairs’ Star Piper Perabo and Director Stephen Kay Wed

After almost a year-long engagement, which is ages in this..