TV
Graveyard Carz => Forum Index => Graveyardcarz
alcam2235

Level 1
Since: 15/Jul/12
Message Posted On Sunday, July 15th 2012 at 12:15 pm
Street Customs on Graveyardcarz would be a great TV show if the guys would;
1. Stop the arguments
2. Spend more time explaining what is going on as they rebuild the cars.
3. Get with the program guys!
ankjevik

Level 4 (59%)
Since: 12/Jul/10
Message Posted On Monday, July 16th 2012 at 3:19 am
i could not agree more...
shawnschallenger72

Level 1
Since: 30/Sep/12
Message Posted On Sunday, September 30th 2012 at 4:23 pm
You guys do amazing work and your choice of doing Mopar's is the best choice a show . Keep up the great work guys . P.S I wish you guys were doing my car I got ripped off $5000 and I saved that money for six years being disabled suck's the money just isn't their . I'm going to Keep watching your show mabe I'll learn something . Thank's much . Shawn...
Ibby

Level 1 (1%)
Since: 18/Oct/11
Message Posted On Monday, October 1st 2012 at 10:40 am
Love the cars, love what I see of their work, if I wanted a car done or learn such work it would be from them, but I want to put some duct tape over his mouth, he just won't shut up with his annoying nonsense! Talk about a stressful work environment.
I've seen 3 or 4 episodes and I have yet to see an finished example of their work, now I know cars take time to get done, but if they want motor heads to watch the show (it is on a motor head cable channel) you better show some damn motors. It's more about the obsessive compulsive boss and his incurable need to hear his own voice. It would be one thing if that's the way it actually was, but I believe what I see at the end of the show where it says "created by Mark Wormman", these are created characters, at least his character and the grey haired guy are, and they stress them too much, it's got to be the most annoying show on TV and I can't see it lasting long. If I want stress I can spend time with my wife, I don't need to see it on TV.
AngelMikedotcom

Level 1 (43%)
Since: 16/Sep/11
Message Posted On Wednesday, March 20th 2013 at 4:35 am
Who is responcable for this page? seeing season two already started and almost ends already...

its already at Season 2 Eppisode 11!!
ankjevik

Level 4 (59%)
Since: 12/Jul/10
Message Posted On Wednesday, March 20th 2013 at 10:31 am
the users are doing a lot of it, but there are admins andsutch also of course.... but if it bothers you so mutch, edit it your self...
PAPAD04

Level 1
Since: 12/Nov/13
Message Posted On Tuesday, November 12th 2013 at 5:16 pm
I love muscle cars, owned several back in the day, love the cars in this show but Mark's constant degrading,self absorbed comments make it very hard to watch,what purpose does it serve, is he really this arrogant a.. he comes across as or incredibly insecure ? I have no clue how these guys can work with him if he's really like this. Mark is talented, anybody can see that,you don't have to keep telling us (and yourself) that so S.T.F.U. so we can enjoy the real star of the show, the cars ! Everybody I know that has watched this show says this ! many quit watching it because of the B.S. !

The Amazing Race Canada Proving Huge Ratings Success

After three weeks, THE AMAZING RACE CANADA continues to race ahead as the #1..

Interview: Eli Roth, Madeleine Martin and Madeline Brewer Discuss Season 2 of ‘Hemlock Grove’

The Netflix original series ‘Hemlock..

Captain Cold coming to the CW (possible spoilers)

More 'Flash' news, thanks to an announcement by Andrew Kreisberg at the Television..