· Clinton Kelly travels to Short Beach in Stratford, CT for an Ultimate Clambake with Clambake King Ron Cohn of Clambakes of Connecticut. They start off with a classic New England version, then a Maryland Blue Crab Boil, and finish with a Southern Low Country Boil.
· Mario Batali and pro driver Clint Bowyer join thousands of racing fans from all over the world as they fire up their Tailgate Grills along the boulevard at NASCAR's Talladega Speedway in Alabama.
· Carla Hall goes cowgirl when she rides into the 23rd Annual Chuck Wagon and Cowboy Cook-Off in Abilene, Texas. Everything from food to equipment to campsites is presented as authentically (and deliciously!) as possible by the competitors to preserve the integrity of the days of the cattle drive.
· Meat-lover Michael Symon visits the Memphis in May World Champion BBQ Contest in Tennessee. It's a ferocious and freewheeling competition featuring the biggest personalities and most delicious foods the world of BBQ has to offer.
· Daphne Oz attends the annual Memorial Day Cookout at The Veterans' Agricultural Training Program in San Diego, CA with Dylan Ratigan, former MSNBC host and NY Times writer. He quit his job and invested everything he had in this remarkable farm program that helps troubled vets re-enter civilian life. Source: