Login or register  
TV
Jeremiah => Forum Index => you need to see this show
LordOpie

Level 2 (99%)
Since: 10/May/07
Message Posted On Friday, September 28th 2007 at 6:19 am
If the description sounds appealing, then watch it. It's much better than it sounds and you like how it sounds. You like it.

And Sean Astin joining the crew in the second season really kicked ass.

Go to your local libraries website and get a copy transfered to the closest branch or go buy it.

Since they knew that the show was going to get canceled at the end of season two, they did a great job of wrapping up most of the story. A rare treat for a good show that should've kept rolling.
vgo

Level 2 (11%)
Mood: crappy
Since: 28/Sep/07
Message Posted On Friday, September 28th 2007 at 8:12 am
Oh yes, it's one of my favorites. Too bad that the second season haven't been released on DVD yet.

All in all the show rocks, it has a few bad/weak episodes but not too many plot holes. It could've been a bit more serious/darker, but at least it avoided the worst happy-end clichés and such.

From the few post-apocalyptic shows this is by far the best, it can't be even compared to something like Jericho which is/was just plain stupid.
LordOpie

Level 2 (99%)
Since: 10/May/07
Message Posted On Friday, September 28th 2007 at 2:07 pm
^ agreed with all you said.

*cough*torrents*cough*season2*hiccup*
zwixxx

Level 7 (4%)
Since: 18/Jul/08
Message Posted On Thursday, November 24th 2011 at 3:36 pm
Just finished all 35 eps and it was well worth the trip. Yes I wish there were more but we did get a complete storyline.

btw @LordOpie I hope your cough has cleared up by now

Trailer Debuts for '50 Ways To Kill Your Mammy'

A trailer has today been revealed for new Sky 1 reality series '50 Ways To..

Big Brother UK: New Shopping Task Detailed

For this week’s shopping task, the Housemates embrace everything online with Big..

Ian McKellan, One Direction, Mindy Kaling and More in 'Sesame Street' Season 45 trailer!

A new trailer for the upcoming 45th season of..