TV
Leave It to Beaver => Forum Index => Wally and the Beaver's friends
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (21%)
Mood: inquisitive
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, September 28th 2007 at 9:25 am
Through the course of Leave It to Beaver, Wally and the Beav have had numerous friends (Eddie, Lumpy, Richard, Larry, Gilbert, etc). Of their friends, which did you like the best? For me, I liked Lumpy and Larry Mondello because at times they were simpletons, but they were pretty good friends to Wally and Beaver.
Me
(Beloved TVRage Original)

Level 94 (80%)
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, September 28th 2007 at 1:49 pm
Eddie and Whitey for Me. Eddie was a wise ass but was loyal to his friend. And Whitey, not seen a hell of a lot yet stole the scene whenever he did appear.

BTW, I used to be the LITB editor I need to add some more pics now that my comp works again.
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (21%)
Mood: inquisitive
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, September 28th 2007 at 5:35 pm
Eddie was alright, but a lot of the time his schemes got on my nerves and I would start wondering why Wally would continue to hang out with him.
Me
(Beloved TVRage Original)

Level 94 (80%)
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, September 28th 2007 at 6:20 pm
On Friday, September 28th 2007 5:35 pm, calicow wrote:
Eddie was alright, but a lot of the time his schemes got on my nerves and I would start wondering why Wally would continue to hang out with him.

Opposites attract. I have always wondered why certain people hang out with low lifes...yet they do. I mean, look at Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie...wait, bad example - they are both low lifes.

Elaine Stritch dies aged 89

Former Broadway star Elaine Stritch has died at home in Michigan aged 89. She had won both Emmy and..

General Hospital Still Improving

Ratings for the Week of July 7-11, 2014 All of the soaps except Days Of Our Lives were up on the..

Evan Davis named as new Newsnight host

Evan Davis has been named as Jeremy Paxman's replacement on Newsnight, the BBC has..