TV
Passions => Forum Index => Thoughts on Pretty Crane
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (21%)
Mood: inquisitive
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 8th 2007 at 2:50 pm
So, Melinda Sward has been on screen as Pretty Crane since the end of July and what do you think of her? So far it looks like she has the makings for a villain on the show and it's pretty easy for Melinda (Pretty) and Emily (Fancy) to pass as sisters (at least I think so).
tikidawg

Level 92 (11%)
Mood: frisky
Since: 26/Nov/05
Message Posted On Friday, August 10th 2007 at 9:56 am
She definitely has the makings of a good villian. And you're right, she and the gal that plays Fancy are great as sisters. So far I like her. It'll be interesting to see where they take her character.
marvelfan89

Level 6 (23%)
Mood: adventurous
Since: 24/Jun/06
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 15th 2007 at 1:11 am
They do look like sisters and so far Pretty despite what she said to Father Lonigan has been a pain to Fancy. I love it. Nice physical fight today, signified by that great slap to Fancy.
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (21%)
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 15th 2007 at 7:36 am
Yeah, it was a nice fight, and it was kinda started by Pretty since she did blame Fancy for tripping over the chair. I wonder how the sister in the pool is going to blame the other one for ending up face down in the water.
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (21%)
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 15th 2007 at 2:41 pm
Ok, there's one thing that's on my mind: why is everybody on the show who knows about what happened to Pretty are basically calling her a disfigured freak? Yeah, she may have a scar on her face as a result of her fight with Fancy years before, but when she doesn't put her hair behind her ear, nobody can't even notice the scar on her face. She may be on the path to becoming a villain on the show, but I still think she is pretty, scar and all.
marvelfan89

Level 6 (23%)
Mood: adventurous
Since: 24/Jun/06
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 15th 2007 at 6:16 pm
You can hardly notice the darn thing....it should have been more hideous and should have covered half her face. I guess you just have to pretend it's worse than it is.
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (21%)
Message Posted On Wednesday, August 15th 2007 at 6:44 pm
I know, the way everybody describes the scar after seeing it is that it's so hideous, maybe the writers thought the viewers wouldn't notice how small it is.

Evan Davis named as new Newsnight host

Evan Davis has been named as Jeremy Paxman's replacement on Newsnight, the BBC has..

itv confirms the launch date for itvBe

itv have today announced that new free to air channel itvBe will launch on 8th October..

Comedy Network Announces Seth Rogen Special and Just For Laughs 2015 Line-Up

It’s another year and another round of rollicking good times..