Login or register  
TV
Richmond Hill => Forum Index => When will this show be released on DVD?
foxy23

Level 1 (1%)
Since: 16/Mar/07
Message Posted On Friday, March 16th 2007 at 6:40 am
Are there going to be distributors who will take on the task of releasing this superb soap onto DVD?

We now have classics such as Prisoner:Cell Block H, Sons & Daughters, The Young Doctors and Number 96 to name but a few gain a second life through DVD - I have them all!
Ben21
(Site Moderator)

Level 185 (57%)
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, March 16th 2007 at 1:26 pm
On Friday, March 16th 2007 6:40 am, foxy23 wrote:
Are there going to be distributors who will take on the task of releasing this superb soap onto DVD?

We now have classics such as Prisoner:Cell Block H, Sons & Daughters, The Young Doctors and Number 96 to name but a few gain a second life through DVD - I have them all!

I have some episodes of Richmond Hill on tape somewhere from when ITV first showed it in the late 1980's. I remember it being on television when I got home from junior school. Emily Symons used to be it and she really hasn't aged much over the years.

There was talk of an Australian channel being launched on digital televsion in the United Kingdom where the classic Australian soaps would be repeated so if it ever happens perhaps Richmond Hill will be repeated on there.

I didn't think Sons and Daughters or the Young Doctors had been released on DVD. I know the Young Doctors and The Sullivans are available on video in the UK though.

Pete Davidson Hired as 'SNL' Featured Player

‘Saturday Night Live’ is continuing to add to its cast in preparation..

VH1 Renews 'Dating Naked'

The people have spoken, and what they want is more gratuitous nudity on television. VH1 has..

'People's Choice Awards 2015' Press Release from CBS

'People's Choice Awards 2015' to Air Live on Wednesday, Jan. 7,..