Login or register  
TV
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! => Forum Index => Any Fans of the Show?
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (23%)
Mood: inquisitive
Since: 06/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, May 16th 2008 at 8:27 am
Are there any fans of Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Inc. gang, besides me? I may have grown up, but I still love watching Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! when its shown on Boomerang or Cartoon Network. This is probably a dumb question, but who's your favorite character(s)? Mine are Scooby and Velma. Smart chicks rock.
Ryan
(Global Moderator)

Level 63 (90%)
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Friday, May 16th 2008 at 8:58 am
I use to watch this non-stop years ago. I had a falling out with Cartoon Network some time ago, but this is a classic show.
thefatskinnyguy2

Level 24 (79%)
Mood: Betrayed
Since: 16/Feb/06
Message Posted On Friday, May 16th 2008 at 1:06 pm
I love this show, well I actually like anything with Scooby Doo in it. They use to show this on Cartoon Network all the time, then they took it away and CN went downhill. My favorite character was Velma cause she was the only one who actually solved the mistery (NOT FRED).

I miss my childhood.
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (23%)
Message Posted On Friday, May 16th 2008 at 1:08 pm
Yeah, a lot of the cartoons these days have a hard time living up to the good ones when we where kids.
thefatskinnyguy2

Level 24 (79%)
Mood: Betrayed
Since: 16/Feb/06
Message Posted On Friday, May 16th 2008 at 1:12 pm
I agree. I noticed that all the cartoons I like were made by Hannah Barbera. Unfortunatly both the guys who made Hannah Barbera passed away so now most of the cartoons that are today suck (no offense to anyone who likes them).
calicow
(Crazed Contributor)

Level 57 (23%)
Message Posted On Friday, May 16th 2008 at 1:17 pm
One cartoon that I like of theirs I didn't discover until the early part of last year (it was the Magilla Gorilla Show). I like a lot of their cartoons as well in addition to Scooby and Magilla (like Tom & Jerry, Yogi Bear, the Smurfs....)

David Walliams and Jessica Raine To Star in new adaptation of Agatha Christie's Partners In Crime

Today BBC One have announced they will be..

'Loose Women' Launch Domestic Violence Campaign #YouAreNotAlone - Jamelia Tells Her Story

‘Loose Women’ launched its domestic..

Tumble - Final Results

The final of Tumble has taken place tonight on BBC one with the public deciding who should be crowned the..