Login or register  
TV
Sonic the Hedgehog => Forum Index => Sonic the Hedgehog
Spongeyfan

Level 14 (48%)
Mood: horny
Since: 20/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, March 18th 2006 at 10:01 am
I suppose this show is Cool cooler than Sonic X even I like this show I miss good old SatAM(it's another title for this series some people call it that well most people do) i watch repeats sometimes on POP well what is your opinion of this show everyone?
DW

Level 6 (3%)
Message Posted On Saturday, April 29th 2006 at 7:30 pm
Yeah, I like this show, too. I wish they still made episodes. This show has more humor than Sonic X, and everyone's mouths move to their words in this cartoon.
Dominus

Level 21 (11%)
Mood: Dedicated
Since: 29/Nov/05
Message Posted On Saturday, July 15th 2006 at 3:36 am
This series was always one of my favorites; I enjoyed the darker theme of the series, though it had enough humor to keep me entertained even as a child. I feel that the characters were handled with finesse, for the most part, though those Antoine centered episodes did leave some things to be desired. However, even Antoine had his positive characteristics and I believe he brought good things to the series, so I can’t complain too much. Sally was by far my favorite character in the series, though I also liked Snively and Bunnie Rabbot; I feel Tails could have had a better role, though things can’t always be perfect.
Spongeyfan

Level 14 (48%)
Mood: horny
Message Posted On Friday, October 13th 2006 at 12:08 am
Yeah,this show was good and then it came on POP(a channel in the UK) so i watched it but now it's cancelled hope it comes on another channel.
Sonic_Revolution

Level 3 (3%)
Mood: bored
Since: 03/Dec/06
Message Posted On Saturday, February 17th 2007 at 3:00 pm
On Friday, October 13th 2006 12:08 am, Spongeyfan wrote:
Yeah,this show was good and then it came on POP(a channel in the UK) so i watched it but now it's cancelled hope it comes on another channel.

Its going to be on Boomerang in the UK...well, they hold the rights to air it anytime they wish, along with SATAM, Legend of Zelda, Captain N and the Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Captain N and the New Super Mario World.

Sonic Underground they supposedly hold rights to...but its still airing on Pop Tv, perhaps they still have rights to SU?
Jonathan_Moore

Level 1 (68%)
Mood: happy
Since: 08/Jul/08
Message Posted On Wednesday, July 9th 2008 at 10:36 am
This currently airs on POP TV.

Marry Me brings fresh feel to played out genre

Marry Me is the story of Annie and Jake, played brilliantly by Casey Wilson and Ken..

Jim Broadbent, Charlotte Rampling Join Cast of London Spy

BBC TWO's new drama 'London Spy' has added Charlotte Rampling, Edward..

Miriam Margolyes, Aisling Bea and Stephen Tompkinson Join Trollied Series 4

A raft of new faces will join 'Trollied' when it returns for..