Login or register  
TV
CatDog => Forum Index => This place is dead!
Gloobadude

Level 8 (9%)
Since: 27/Jan/06
Message Posted On Sunday, January 29th 2006 at 1:30 pm
NO!!! And it's such a cool show!!!
Buckeye24
(Section 31)

Level 48 (81%)
Since: 10/Dec/05
Message Posted On Sunday, January 29th 2006 at 6:54 pm
Yeah, but most people that like it spend their time at another forum of a show they like better. Maybe that's a reason.
Tommypezmaster

Level 1 (60%)
Mood: Ok
Since: 04/May/08
Message Posted On Thursday, October 28th 2010 at 12:08 pm
[note: Not bashing anyone to annoy theme, just trying to get them to stop watching shows so insault, it's another chance on the air. no rude comments please, I stopped watching it 2007]

CatDog, the show is pretty much an e/i version of Homestar Runner target torwards a younger audience. its lame, first of the story line is about these 2 characters who shared the same body and has these realy stupid rivals. okay wait! first off its Nicktoon's fault for replacing Ricky Sprocket for this crap.

.... okay so the premise pretty much fails so were basicly looking at a pretty far fetched show.

then we got the characters, the characters in this show are so lame. A group 3 bullies, a sugar rushed blue nose grey seal thing, an arrogant long ear oger thing, a smart bird, a dumb green guy and and many others how lame is that. the main character in this show (Cat) is so annoying all he does is complaine and whin then learns a moral from his bullies.

its just the same repenitve stuff you over and over again. the Voice-Acting is lazy, poor and cheesy. and the show is just repentive and lame. why it only was able to last through 3 seasons.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but That's how I feel about Nicktoons wrecking itself.

P.S. Who ever voice that green long eared thing desires to be fired in Viacome.

Doctor Who, Call The Midwife, Tom & Jerry And A Former EastEnder Will Feature In This Year's Children In Need

On Friday 14th November, BBC..

X Factor - Double Elimination Results

Dermot returned with the results of the second public vote of the series with two acts being..

Tom Kerridge And Joe Wadsack Take Over BBC Two's 'Food and Drink'

Tom Kerridge, the double-Michelin starred chef is taking..