Login or register  
TV
The Three Stooges => Forum Index => What? ... nobody likes the stooges anymore?
alley

Level 2
Mood: aggravated
Since: 22/Jul/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, January 15th 2008 at 1:52 am
Why don't any networks play them anymore?

please don't tell me because of the violence.
I grew up on the stooges, and I never hurt anybody.

I just love the episodes with Curly, or Shemp ...some of them were so damn funny! I really miss these old shows. I also miss Woody Woodpecker, and Bugs Bunny. I can never get enough of the old stuff .. I wish some networks would pick them up again.
Me
(Beloved TVRage Original)

Level 94 (80%)
Since: 01/Dec/05
Message Posted On Tuesday, January 15th 2008 at 6:45 am
I just bought the new Three Stooges dvd set which contains their first 19 episodes, all in the order they were released.

One thing though...why is there a Three Stooges Show guide? The dates given for airing predates network TV. And as a fan, I can say there was never a network that showed a Three Stooges Show series.

Edit: I fixed up the guide by making the network read Syndicated and changed the name to simply, The Three Stooges.
alley

Level 2
Mood: aggravated
Since: 22/Jul/06
Message Posted On Tuesday, January 15th 2008 at 9:22 am
Right on ...good job Me!

JustinRivers

Level 1
Since: 19/May/13
Message Posted On Sunday, May 19th 2013 at 11:41 pm
The legacy of this show still exists even though they were from ages ago. When you look at all the episodes hilarious spoofs though - you’ll find it surprisingly incredible that all of the 3 characters were able to deal with substandard characters and their growing ages and still make all people laugh all the time. They are the kings among all the kingssof comedians from the entire television history! I wanna watch this show again that’s why I looked for a good and trustful DVD shops online. I found out that there are lots of scams all over the internet community. But I really wanted to get a copy of this show, and as a fan, I took a risk and made my order at http://www.memorylanedvd.com/product.php?productid=3211705&cat=0&page=1 . The company made a constant follow up on all of my inquires which gave me the feel of ease regarding this order. When my package arrived, it came in good shape and what’s best it has all the complete episodes with good quality definitely. Worth recommended for those who are looking for a good copy of this TV series. Now, I can always relive all these funny moments from this absolutely amazing show of all time!

Project Runway to air in New Zealand after Kiwi Contestant takes show by Storm

The thirteenth season of 'Project Runway' has featured it's..

CBC Announces Competitor's for 'Canada's Smartest Person'

CBC have announced the 32 participants who will take part in..

VH1 Renews 'Dating Naked'

The people have spoken, and what they want is more gratuitous nudity on television. VH1 has..