<-- Previous EpisodeNext Episode -->
• Deja Vu: Guys fighting in alley, one gets deja vu
• Asshole: Rude guy ruins some friends' evening out.
• The Daves I Know: Bruce sings about the Daves he knows.
• Menstruation: Dave talks about menstruation.
• House Rules: Man fighting with wife demands to be let into the house.
• The Dinner: Timmy tries to console his mother & father.
• Sick Of The Swiss: The guy who is sick of the Swiss.
• Country Doctor: The leisurely country doctor comes to save the farmer.
Tuesday November 14th, 1989
In the "Asshole" sketch, one of the movies they talk about is "High Stakes". Coincidentally, Dave Foley actually starred in another movie by the same name. A comedy which came out 3 years before The Kids In The Hall, and before this other "High Stakes"
The County Doctor was supposed to be in Episode 5, but was bumped up a week in advance after the "Naked For Jesus" remake was taken out.
Yes, that is Mark in the Grim Reaper suit.
Scott: I can't stay in bed Martha. I gotta get on and plant the sheep. If we don't get ourselves a good crop of wool this year, we're gonna lose the farm.
Kevin: Don't worry, Frank Jr. will... plant the sheep.
Scott: Frank Jr? He's just a little girl.
Kevin: I know, but it's about time she became a man.
Dave: Is that pie I smell?
Bruce: No, that's the smell of my daddy dyin'!
In the "House Rules" sketch, you can see that the rain is only a straight line in front of the home, except for where it hits Kevin.
In the "Asshole" sketch, you can see Scott almost break character and laugh when Kevin goes on his rant.
Kevin: He said he'd get here as soon as All Creatures Great and Small was over.
A funny reference to the BBC show of the same name, All Creatures Great and Small. The show lasted 12 years before it finally ended in November of 1990, about one year after the skit this reference appears in was aired.
Asshole: Movie References
This sketch makes several references to films, such as the 1989 version of High Stakes, Interiors and several other Woody Allen films.