Rules and Bylaws of the Conference
- Speaking order will be determined by rank
- Stay on topic!
- Point of Personal privilege is not permitted
- Filibuster must maintain the floor without pause or interruption to maintain speaking role
- The proceeding events are brought to you by subsidaries (sic) of the Walt Disney Corporation, probably, they own everything
- All decisions are final
- One vote per person
- Please form your vote as "Yay" or "Nay"
- Attendees should not interrupt current speaker
- Larry Bird can interrupt current speaker with out repercussions
- Children must not "mug"
- Keep exposition to a minimum
- No flashbacks!
- There is no spoon
- Tie vote goes to the runner; if the runner is not present, tie results in martial law until such a time that the runner has returned, likely from the bathroom
- The thinking ball may be used if a stalemate is afoot
- Please keep "that's what she said" uses to a minimum, please
- Federal Law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, ...
- Age: 675 (Estimated Earth Years)
- Race: Zabvronian
- Rank: Wife, Warrior
- Special Skills: Two handed blade, hand to hand combat, IEDs, Golf Cart piloting, Laser Beam avoidance
- Age: Forty-ish (unconfirmed)
- Date of Death: 5/29/2053
- Race: Human
- Rank: Mom
- Special Skills: Getting in Neighbor's Hair, Complaining, Can really show off a ?? of shorts...
- Age: 8 (confirm)
- Race: Human
- Rank: Baby Girl
- Special Skills: Reprogramming the Remote Control
Episode viewers (millions, Live + Same Day): 4.64
Larry: Jackie loves it when I tell her a good story, don't you muffin top?
Jackie: I love it when you do anything, muffin bottom.
Jackie: I just want him (Reggie) to love me, much much more than he loves anyone else. Is that too much to ask?
Larry: Maybe too much to even think.
Larry: (to Jackie) As a Zabvronian, Reggie has his own pre-destined soul mate back on Zabvron, and it certainly isn't that hormonal angel of darkness (Amber) next door.
Marty: The lasers are on the clapper?
visual: Jackie nods yes.
Abby: Why didn't you clap when you were on this side?
Larry: Because she's a show off!
Larry: We should have just forbid this union, instead of allowing Reggie to roam next door for a little strange.
Reggie: Strange is right! (to Amber) Unless that's a word I just can't use either.
Amber: Impressive speech, but, uh, what about the girl outside, you know the one you're magnetically attracted to?
Reggie: Just tall tales from my father.
And we thought that Smash
was going to last forever.
Not even a pity move to Fridays.
was an American musical television drama that was adored by critics but was canceled in 2013 after only two seasons.
Larry: Come on, Catherine Zeta, let's do this!
Larry refers to Catherine Zeta Jones, who performed a similar maneuver through visible laser beams wearing a skin tight catsuit in the 1999 movie, Entrapment.