Halloween is just around the corner, which means binge eating on junk food, carving pumpkins, and watching 'Hocus Pocus' on repeat (at least that's how it goes down at my house). But it's also the time to once again enjoy watching (and re-watching) those beloved Halloween-themed TV episodes, both old and new.
Nothing beats seeing our favorite characters donning hilarious -- and sometimes uniquely creative -- costumes for All Hallow's Eve, which is why I thought it'd be fun to test your knowledge with a spooktacular Halloween trick of my very own. Check out the photos below and see if you can not only tell what show the images are from, but also which characters are actually being showcased.
When you're done, be sure to check out our answer key on the next page and please feel free to share your scores in the comments section. We'd love to hear how you do. Happy haunting...I mean, hunting!
Schmidt the Civil Serpent thinks you're ready.
LET'S DO THIS!
1. Which hilarious Halloween duo portrayed Deadger Bergen and his dummy, Mortuary Snerd? Extra hint: there was also singing!
2. Who's suffering from a splitting headache?
3. Who's having a (Rocky) Horrifying night?
4. Who is this mighty Samurai Warrior?
5. What on-screen couple is rocking a Bea Arthur/Zombie ensemble?
6. Oh look, it's Lolo Jones and Rosie the Riveter! Or is it???
7. Whose spidey senses are tingling? Or in this case...tinkling?
8. Who could that spud be?
9. What's your vote regarding this ballot's identity?
10. Who's dressed as this hilarious mother and baby?
11. Can you name who's in this Pretty Girl costume?
12. Any idea who this urinal could pee be?
13. Who seems to be feeling a little blue?
14. And finally...name those Three Stooges!
So how do you think you did? Click over to the next page to find out and see all the answers!