As the new promo teases, the next three episodes of ‘Person of Interest’ are eventful and implying that “a hero will fall.”
Will one of our favorite characters get the axe? Will HR finally win? Will The Machine be able to save whoever is in danger? The questions go on and on, but one thing I can answer is that tonight’s episode, titled “Endgame,” is setting up some serious action and intenseness.
You’ll have to tune in to tonight’s episode to see what I mean, but here are five spoiler-free teasers that should satisfy those ‘Person of Interest’ tastebuds.
1. This episode focuses greatly on Joss Carter (Taraji P. Henson). Not only do we get a peek into her past relationship with her son’s father (played by Laz Alonso), but we also get to see her flashback self go from a police officer to a detective.
2. As usual, The Machine spits out a number to Finch. However, this time around, things become more complicated when Finch receives 38 numbers. Do Finch, John (Jim Caviezel), Shaw (Sarah Shahi), Carter and Fusco (Kevin Chapman) have enough power to handle all those numbers?
3. Now that Carter identified the head of HR, she will stop at nothing to take the corrupt organization down. I’m serious. We get to see Carter’s badass side shine. Obviously, she’s been taking notes from John.
4. Carter and Fusco have a touching moment. Remember Season 1 Fusco? This moment makes you realize just how much he’s changed and how much he’s become a beloved character.
5. The episode doesn’t end with a cliffhanger, but it does open the door for two more thrilling episodes. It also leaves you asking, “What’s going to happen next?”
Catch an all new ‘Person of Interest’ tonight at 10/9c on CBS.