Discovery Channel has announced the return date for the popular hit Mythbusters, as well as a list of the first 10 myths that will be tested this season. Mythbusters will be celebrating its 10-year anniversary this season, which will begin on May 1st, and Jamie, Adam and the gang will be going way back into the Mythbusters vault to put to rest the very first myth they ever tested once and for all.
The Mythbusters will be revisiting their very first myth from the first episode of the series, can a rocket-propelled car actually fly, as well as some other exciting myths that should interest the television lovers in all of us. This season you will get to see a few popular TV themed episodes, from the likes of Breaking Bad, Deadliest Catch and even The Walking Dead with special guest Michael Rooker (Merle Dixon). You will have to wait until the series’ second batch of episodes in the fall to see some of these myths, but you can read for yourself below some of those you can expect to see on TV this spring.
Feast your eyes on the list of myths below:
- Can power naps taken over a 30-hour period double your performance as opposed to staying awake for 30 hours straight?
- Is a crab pot really indestructible like the Deadliest Catch captains claim it is?
- Which is more sanitary: drying your hands with a hand dryer or a hand towel?
- What is the best way to protect yourself during an earthquake?
- Is it actually possible that Indy racing drivers sweat so much that they can lose 10 pounds of body mass per race?
- Are women better than men at multitasking?
- Can you really use explosives to help paint a room?
Are you excited for the return of Mythbusters? What myth would you like to see tested on the show?