Here's my analysis:
- Scorpion: Different, has potential (and I find it intriguing), but has the great possibility of leaving American audiences cold, and thus; no US rating, no renewal
- Stalker: New [old] procedural. Has the potential to be the new SVU, as long as it doesn't get bogged down with internal melodrama.
- NCIS: New Orleans: I predict 1 season only.
- Extant: Borrows from old sc-fi tropes, but still may entertain. As long they just try to entertain and not drag out any silly conspiracy, it'll do fine. Otherwise re-entry flame-out!
- Madam Secretary: Been done [many times] before, but, based on the trailer, has the possibility of it's wit carrying it through. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out for a season.
- The McCarthys: Extremely Formulaic. But, as I still struggle to accept, that's no bar to success. Depends, I suppose, on how likeable the characters turn out.
Four shows will definitely get watched, the other two are already on a bubble. I'll leave you to guess which?!